Unit 4 Bell Ringers
- What do you think is the number one complaint that employers have about entry level workers?
- When is communication effective?
- We speak at a rate of 150 words per minute (wpm), but we hear at a rate of about 1,000 words per minute (wpm). What do you do with that extra time when listening to someone else speak?
- Why is it important to proofread and edit written messages? What kind of impression does a poorly written message give?
- What is a cover letter and its purpose?
- What is the purpose of using a visual when giving a speech or presentation?
- In PowerPoint, which view displays each slide so that it fills the entire screen with no toolbars or other Windows elements visible on the screen?